Debt Recovery Assistant
JOB ROLE:Debt Recovery Assistant
JOB TYPE:Temp to Perm
HOURS: 36.5 hours, shifts between 8.30am - 7.00pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am - 4.00pm
SALARY: £8.70 p/hour (£16,500 pa)
START DATE: Jan 18
- Resolve queries from internal and external customers and 3rd parties within specified timescales through multiple communication channels.
- Identify, investigate and resolve complex queries.
- Process and progress accounts through our internal and external debt collection processes
- Ascertain full contact details (full name, telephone & address etc.) and, obtain information on (previous) customers for tracing purposes, which involves liaising with letting agents, landlords, housing associations, etc.
- Process, analyse, cleanse and format data for debt collection purposes.
- Liaising with third party debt companies and solicitors on a daily basis regarding customers' accounts, arranging pre-disconnection visits, processing visit results.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to sort out any issues preventing debt collection.
Skill and Experience:
- Liaison with industry participants, industry bodies and external customers
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and investigative skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem solving ability
- Good computer literacy; adept with Microsoft Office and experience of bespoke software packages
- Ability to organise workload and multiple priorities
- Common Sense and ability to work on own initiative
- Team Player
If you are, or know someone that may be interested, please submit your CV to or call us now on 01452 318100!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098352