Senior Management Accountant
Our client, a global market leading finance company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for an experienced and inquisitive Management Accountant to join and manage their team.
- Managing finance team (3 direct reports)
- Responsibility for timely production of daily cash reports
- Production of month end journals and ensuring accurate postings
- Responsibility for specific legal entity balance sheet reconciliations and production of management accounts.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliation, direct debit files, accounting system imports, queries
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- A professional accountant qualification or finance-oriented degree.
- Strong leadership qualities
- 3+ years commercial experience.
- Experience within Financial Services highly desirable.
- Problem solving ethos.
- Team management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint)
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and progression and development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098748