REVENUE MANAGER (PART-TIME) - Branded Hotel in Heathrow
REVENUE MANAGER (PART TIME)
International branded hotel based in Heathrow
Hours: 9am-1pm | 5 days a week
Start in April 2018
Possibility of moving to a full-time position with future company project and developments
Great opportunity for an experienced Hotel Revenue Manager to join this property in Heathrow. We are looking for a brilliant Rooms Revenue Professional to work closely with the General Manager and Sales Manager at the property. The company has great expansion projects and we are looking for a keen strategist with a brilliant analytical and development mind.
- Develop revenue management concepts for the property
- Create and develop the right pricing strategies
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; distribution yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control; new pricing concepts; etc
- Find new revenue opportunities
- Prepare detailed weekly and monthly reports
- Liaising with relevant 3rd party vendors.
- Work in liaison with sales manager
THE SUCCESSFUL REVENUE MANAGER MUST....
- Currently working in hotel property or within head office support function
- Current or previous experience in London is a must
- Yield Management qualification and / or Revenue Management experience
- Strong business accumen
- Ability to operate with a certain level of autonomy
- Ability to motivate themselves and with passion to succeed
- Good interpersonal skills
Please note this is a Part-Time position (5 days a week - 9am-1pm).
Could consider an experienced analyst ready for the next step or a Manager looking to reduce their hours.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79082250