- Cost Manager required
- MRICS or working towards APC
- £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Proven London project experience is essential
- Proven success working for a PQS consultancy is also essential
- High-end Residential, Hotels, and other high-end projects available
- Suitable for someone with high-end project experience and excellent client-facing abilities
My client are a vibrant, dynamic and respected Project Management and Cost Consultancy based in central London, right by the Thames. They have made a name for themselves within the high-end Resi and Hotels sectors, and as a result have some of the sexiest projects in the business on their books!
They are currently looking to expand their Cost Management team, and seek an experienced, client-facing, and personable Cost Manager (or Senior Cost Manager) to join them. So if you're an experienced Quantity Surveyor, you've specialised in the consultancy market, you enjoy client-facing work, and have a knack for negotiations, then this could be the role for you!
Whether you're a Cost Manager looking for a fresh start with a dynamic, funky, boutique feel, or looking for a step up, or perhaps you're a Senior Cost Manager looking for some more exciting projects to conquer. I want to hear from you.
The successful Cost Manager will offer the following:
- Ideally 5+ years experience
- Client facing experience providing estimates, feasibility reports, preparing contracts, preparing cost reports and monthly payment applications is essential
- Ability to measure essential
- Private sector experience in residential essential, hotel / leisure and commercial experience is desirable. The experience needs to be in the UK and/or local to London
- Experience to include working on live projects, and ideally running their own projects
- Experience in Employers Agent and Contract Administration preferable
- Preferable to be RICS qualified but if not then working towards it
- Attributes for the ideal candidate to include focused, hardworking, team player, diligent, attention to detail and be open to European travel
In return, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package reflective of your experience, qualifications and capablities - £45,000 - £60,000 - plus package benefits, discretionary bonuses and more.
If you want to work with a fun team, work on exciting projects, and develop your skill set within a dynamic and successful consultancy - APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79091096