Water Treatment Engineer / Water Service Technician
Job Title: Water Treatment Engineer
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Due to continuing growth the Company are looking to increase their team of experienced Water Treatment Engineers in the Oxfordshire area.
They offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and great job development opportunities. For the right applicant further opportunities are always available within their growing organisation.
This is a mobile role so you will require a clean driving license and we will also be requesting a Disclosure and Barring Service vetting clearance which the company will pay for.
Requirements for the job:
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in the industry
- Good verbal and written skills
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Clean Driving Licence - (must be 18 in order to drive company vehicle)
- IT skills
- Carry out on-site water testing and treatment work
- Temperature monitoring
- Tank inspections
- CWST cleaning and disinfection
- Shower clean and descale
- Identifying and reporting non-compliances
- Install and service Thermostatic Mixer valves
- Carry out work in line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Use the company's tablet based software to ensure accurate and full reporting of work carried out
- Air conditioned Van and Fuel card
- 30 days holiday
- Pension (auto-enrol scheme)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- PPE kit and workwear
- Phone and Ipad
- Perkbox staff discounts
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Water Treatment Engineer, Water Treatment Technician, Commissioning Engineer, Water Technician, Water Engineer, Graduate Water Engineer, Environmental Science Graduate may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79099017