Purchase Ledger Clerk
Ongoing temporary contract to join a leading Leicester City Centre business as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is a leading employer based in Leicester City Centre. They currently have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on an ongoing temporary Fixed Term Contract initially of 6 months leading to 12 months. The business have superb offices and a fun and friendly working environment.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role will involve:
- Processing of supplier invoices daily validating all relevant information before adding to system
- Liaising internally to ensure any invoice discrepancies are effectively resolved
- Completing statement reconciliations
- Liaising with colleagues and management regarding the processing of payment for invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
You will have previous exposure to a Purchase Ledger role and have strong and accurate IT skills to process invoices effectively. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively with a wider team to resolve queries and invoice discrepancies.
Excellent job location, city centre, good transport links, excellent working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78972924