Salary: £20k - £22k basic (dependent on skills and experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Our client operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
About the Billing Coordinator:
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for the end to end bill run process, including checks and controls to ensure accuracy and completeness of all customer invoices on the company billing platform.
This is an ideal position for someone with existing experience in a billing or administrative position, looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
The successful Billing Coordinator will possess the following key skills:
- Telecoms billing experience preferably on the aBILLity platform
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Logical and structured approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach to all areas of the work
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the fixed line billing team and the organisation
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Data input and analysis
What’s on offer in becoming the Billing Coordinator?
A competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, our client are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Billing Coordinator role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78962755