Our client is a well-established Patent & Trademark firm with offices based within a modernised Georgian building overlooking one of the Inns in Holborn. They are known for their work in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, electronics and software related inventions.
They are now looking to hire a Credit Controller, ideally with some professional partnership experience to join them.
- Producing bills, ensuring compliance with VAT rules and presentational standards
- Support E-billers in processing E-Bills during busy periods
- Responding to billing queries from Fee Earners
- Supporting the Billing Supervisor with estimating services
- Producing Billing reports
- Participate in systems testing
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Previous experience of working in a partnership environment is preferred
- Microsoft Office competent, specifically Excel
- Good knowledge of VAT rules
- Excellent Communicator and team player
- Confident in their own ability
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963656