IT Business Analyst
Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading Financial Institution to assist with the recruitment of an IT Business Analyst. They are going through a lot of change over the next 2 years and are therefore investing in their Change Management & Technology Team.
- Deliver as needed project inceptions, requirements backlogs organised into features / epics, user stories.
- Works independently with stakeholders to define concepts and collaborate with other team members.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Articulate requirements using recognised industry standard techniques.
- Scrum & Agile working.
- 3+ years IT experience
- Prior experience of systems development lifecycle, specifically solution design, analysis, architecture and design
- Prior experience of a structured approach to development and testing
If you are right for the role please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78966729