My client is currently looking to recruit an Investment Manager to provide support with valuations, asset planning processes, disposals and acquisitions. You will also be required to provide support to the wider investment team.
- Identify assets for disposal which are non-core and will achieve the best price in the prevailing market conditions.
- Provide information on and analysis on current and likely trends in the occupational and investment markets.
- Provide support in preparing the asset plans.
- Establish and research leads for opportunities including individual properties and portfolios within the region, property swaps, joint ventures, corporate purchases etc.
- Carry out site visits.
- Execute acquisition due diligence.
- overseeing any post sale action by advisors and others.
- Conclude sales in a timely manner and at the highest value possible through the negotiation of appropriate terms.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
- Degree in Finance or Property
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Investment brokerage/agency/property company experience.
- Strong Argus Valcap skills
- A deep understanding of the investment property acquisition and disposals process.
- Financial rigor and a track record of delivery.
- RICS or equivalent.
- Diploma in Property Management
If you would like to be considered for this role then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046789