Technical Business Analyst - Asset Management
An excellent opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a leading Asset Manager in London
Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global Asset Manager who have a great reputation and hold over £90bn assets under management.
Your new role
This market leader are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst/ Data Analyst to join their Data team. Within this team you shall be working on a variety of projects surrounding data warehousing, vData and performing upgrades on data platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this position you will need the following:
- Strong experience of working as a business analyst for an asset manager
- A thorough understanding of investment industry roles and processes
- Solid understanding of data architecture as it relates to systems and data flow.
- Knowledge of pricing and valuation methodology across asset classes.
- Strong experience of business/data analysis on data management projects within asset management (Security data, performance data, benchmark data, valuation data)
- Experience of working with both business and IT teams, with proven ability to understand business needs and convert to IT specifications
- Experience of working on projects related to process change
- Strong knowledge and experience of the following applications is highly desirable: Netik / vData / EDM-W (or similar data warehousing applications), Markit EDM / Curium or similar
- Knowledge and experience of the following applications would be helpful: FactSet, Bloomberg, Statpro, MorningStar
- Strong experience with SQL / T-SQL, in order to work comfortably with data aspects of projects (using SQL Server Management Studio)
- An solid understanding of ETL technologies and tools (e.g. Talend, SSIS, Informatica) would be very beneficial.
What you'll get in return
This role is looking to pay around a base of £80-90k and additionally offer a performance based bonus and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79050670