My client is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team
Immediate start required
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a bespoke leather manufacturing business who are based in East London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start required.
Over the past year, my client has grown their customer base and that has resulted in the need to hire a Management Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 3-5 years experience to join a vibrant and growing SME
Management Accountant: East London
- Managing completion of the annual budget process for responsible companies, according to the budget process timetable.
- Update and maintain the monthly budgets and compare them to actual.
- Review of coding of all transactions to ensure consistent with budgets and that they are correctly allocated
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure full control and understanding.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all financial data is input into Sage 200 in timely and accurate manner.
- Be responsible for completion of VAT returns and EC Sales lists.
- Processing and raising of invoices (sales and purchases) and expenses
- Preparation of bank and petty cash and all other balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling intercompany transactions
- Liaise with auditors, including the preparation of audit files.
- Dealing with credit control
- Prepare weekly sales reporting for the sales director.
- You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Part qualified accountant
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Have working knowledge of the above duties
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Technically strong, possessing a complete understanding of standard accounting policies
The successful candidate will be paid between £23- £26 an hour depending on experience
The position will be involve a 4 week temporary period before going permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051650