Electrically Bias Shift Line Technician
You will be joining a well structured maintenance team in a leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
A blue chip Consumer Manufacturer within the Leeds area, growing their business in 2018. Scope to progress internally and pave a successful career.
- Engineering activities with due consideration for safe plant operations. Assessing all aspects of maintenance procedures, ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
- Understanding of engineering and operational KPI's and be able to identify areas for improvement.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment and have the ability to fault find.
- The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to line maintenance.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have food manufacturing experience.
- City and Guilds electrical qualification or equivalent of time served
- IEE 17th Edition
- Mechanical fitting skill
- Packaging and slicing equipment experience
- Advanced PC skills would be an advantage
An Electrical Engineering role for a blue chip Consumer Goods Manufacturer with in the Leeds area.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938861