Accounts Payable Clerk
A leading national building and construction organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk position will include:
- Create, maintain and update supplier accounts via masterdata maintenance
- Deal with supplier issues relating to invoices
- Own the management of supplier queries between supplier, FSSC and business units, and Group Procurement
- Manage and resolve internal invoice queries, ensuring debit balances are managed quickly
- Ensure all supplier statements are reconciled, any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly and escalation files are maintained
- Pro-actively manage blockages in respect to invoice approval and GRN-ing - engage with approvers and receipts to ensure they action approval / receipting promptly
- Monitor and clear invoice register
- Work with Group Procurement to manage price variances
- Work with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Adhoc finance duties
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced accounts payable clerk, proven at working in a high volume environment. Good IT skills will also be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936255