Our client, a leading Business Services company, is seeking an experienced Billings Coordinator to join the accounts Receivables team at the UK Head Office in Brentford.
Your main responsibility of the Billings Coordinator will be to manage accurate and timely Client Billings and to assist the Credit Control team with client cash collection.
About The Role
- Responsibility for high volume customer billings
- Ensure invoices are raised in an accurate & timely manner
- Working as a key part of the team to effectively maximise cash collections from clients
- Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off’s and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion
- Minimise debt over 60 days by effective collection activity and methodical approach
- Ensure the credit control systems remain up to date and accurately reflect activity and, or, the status of invoices
- To deal with customer enquiries/disputes and liaise with the sales team to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on collection activity when required
- Aiding in the processing of payments from customers, including cheque and credit card payments
- Maintaining an acceptable accounts receivable classification Debtors Days
- Chasing PO numbers and any other associated administration
Things you should know
Pension and parking.
Commutable from Addlestone, Brentford, Chertsey, Cobham, Egham, Esher, Feltham, Hounslow, Isleworth, Kingston, London, Richmond, Staines, Twickenham, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Wimbledon and Woking.
Howett Thorpe recruits for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931430