Graduate Trainee Accountant
The role is a trainee position providing a path to qualification in ACA/ACCA whilst working in roles that will compliment the study.
My client is a Financial Services business with offices across Europe.
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
The right candidate will be degree educated (business degrees ideal, but equally strong degrees in areas will be considered alongside strong A-Levels or equivalents).
You will ideally have some finance/accounts experience but again this is not essential.
An excellent salary, benefits package and study package that is second to none, is available to the successful candidate.
The study package involves full support for either the ACA or ACCA.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain the most prestigious of qualifications in an environment that supports and encourages study whilst working.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79038088