Our client is a one of the leading independent Accountancy firms in the North East. Due to ongoing success, our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to complement their growing accounts team servicing a client portfolio of SME businesses within a niche/specialist sector.
Specialist training and support will be provided.
Who we are looking for;
- Qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA Part or Fully Qualified
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Knowledge and experience of accounts preperation is essential
- This is a dynamic and developing team so strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff.
- Flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
- Diligent and proactive personality with a drive to provide the highest service levels to clients.
- Comfortable working with clients on their premesis when required
As an Accounts Senior in Practice, your main responsibilities will include:
- Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business
- Exposure to year end accounts, bookkeeping and the completion of VAT returns
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including Partnerships, GP Surgeries, Dentists
- Regular, on site client contact
Competitive salary and benefits package provided.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048013