Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Doncaster - Permanent - up to £18,000
My client is growing rapidly and they are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to perform daily tasks, such as:·Purchase Ledger·Payment Processing·Query Resolution·Bank Reconciliations
Daily you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices onto both clients’ and nominal accounts within tight time restraints
- Updating and maintaining supplier accounts
- Reconciling accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff to resolve issues
- Reconciling statements
- Processing payment runs
- Other responsibilities will include dealing with supplier queries and account reconciliations.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed within agreed timescales.
- Investigate un-cleared bank reconciliation items.
- Daily imports and routines
- Assist other members of the team as and when required where personal workloads permit
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Supervisor
The Skills/Qualities you will need to be successful in this role:·Attention to detail·Ability to work alone and as part of a team·Numerical accuracy·Excellent problem solving skills·Professional attitude and appearance·Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills·Ability to work under pressure·Enthusiasm
The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English at grade B or above.
Must have previous Purchase Ledger experience
Further qualifications will be a strong advantage.
You must be computer literate and confident using the suite of Microsoft office applications especially Excel.
Apply today to find out more
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79055242