As an Purchase Ledger Clerk you will responsible for completing payment and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to join a busy accountancy team, wanting progression and longevity in a company.
This company operates from several office across the UK. An award winning highly respected business within its industry. They are committed to innovation and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for join a growing successful business based in the Deeside area with a reputation of great development of staff.
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will have the following duties within the accountancy function:
- Matching, batching and coding multi-currency invoices inclusive of freight forwarding, PO and Non PO invoices
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs and wire transfers.
- Assists with monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying possible errors.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Managing employee expenses
- Posting of journals
- Multi-currency posting
- Produce ad hoc reports for management
Successful candidate will be
- Have worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk previously
- Strong Excel skills including V look up and pivot tables
- Sage experience
- Excellent communication skills
This Purchase Ledger clerk Opportunity will offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Health care vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Free onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051294