Purchase ledger Clerk
Award winning recruitment Company, “Templine” are looking to recruit a Purchase ledger Clerk on a temporary on-going basis.
- Process Invoices & Credit notes received from suppliers
- Purchase order processing and invoices for signature
- Maintain and update purchase ledger accounts
- Maintain supplier accounts – allocation of credit notes and payments
- Process supplier payments
- Manage and maintain Goods Received Not Invoiced list and Open Orders List
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset file
- Deal with all supplier enquiries
- Assist Purchasing Department with order enquiries
- Reconcile supplier statements each month end
- Process month end accruals
- Analysis of nominal ledger accounts where applicable
- Needs to communicate well with all members of staff and with suppliers, and maintain a friendly and helpful disposition under a demanding workload
- Assist Financial Controller with cash planning
Company benefits include;
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
Whilst working for Templine you will have access to a range of vouchers/special offers that can help to make wages and salaries go that little bit further, personal Accident cover and 24 Hour support from our dedicated consultants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Company, if you would like to be considered for this role then please apply now by sending us your CV.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79042865