Test & Repair Engineer
Do you have experience in test and repair? Are you able to fault find and repair electronic circuits to component level? If you have answered YES to these questions, then this is the role for you!
An international telecommunications company, that supplies over 70 different locations across the globe, require a Test & Repair Engineer in order to advance their operations.
As the Test & Repair Engineer you will be entering into an exciting environment, with the company in question priding itself on the supply of a first class test and repair service.
Test & Repair Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified in electronics or a related engineering subject
- Previous experience with platforms such as PDH, SDH, Digital, Optical boards, PSU's and rectifiers
- Extensive knowledge of electronics and circuitry and able to fault find down to component level
- The Test & Repair Engineer will be required to use an extensive amount of test equipment including but not limited to, ATE, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
- The ideal Test & Repair Engineer will have experience within either Telecommunications, Fibre Optics or embedded computing
- Repair Engineers who have experience of working on bespoke power supplies are of particular interest
Test & Repair Engineer Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to do diagnostic and repair work
- The Test & Repair Engineer will be required to do debugging and fault finding to component level
- Candidate will be required to solve a wide variety of problems as well as difficult technical problems
- You will be utilising a variety of test tools including ATE, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
If you are interested in this Test & Repair Engineer role, hit the Apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78932209