Commercial Finance Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to work for an international and very acquisitive organisation based in Halifax.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Working as a business partner to a variety of stakeholders
- Complex reconciliations with high volumes of data
- Cost analysis to drive commercial improvements
- Helping non-financial areas work smarter to add value to the business
- Ad hoc project work
This is a brilliant role for a commercially focused analyst to join an acquisitive Financial Services firm offering good opportunity for progression.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Studying towards their professional qualification/Have recently qualified
- Be strong analytically
- Able to liaise with non-financial stakeholders
This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join an international business where they will be given the chance to accelerate their career.
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 to £35,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
- Study support package
- Long term career prospect
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78932293