This an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Financial Accountant based in Worcester for 3 - 6 months, possibly longer to join a busy organisation whilst they recruit permanently.
Please note: we are looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
* Responsible for advising on financial reporting issues, year-end processes and dealing with external auditors
* Producing the year end statutory accounts - knowledge of US GAAP
* Preparing for month end - all processes
* Management of the balance sheet, including reviewing the general ledger and ensuring the integrity of all balance sheets
* Monitoring and reporting working capital performance to the wider business
* Ad hoc project work
Key skills of the Financial Accountant:
* Accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) plus post qualification experience
* Up to date knowledge of US GAAP financial reporting frameworks
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79040167