Income Officer required to join a busy team based in Leicestershire. My client is looking for an experienced individual on a full-time, temporary basis.
Responsibility for this role includes:
- Maximising the rental and service charge income for business accountability, including income collection and debt reduction targets, for a patch of properties, including rent and service charges
- Dealing with the day to day enquiries from leaseholders on repairs, service charges and year end accounts
- Preventing at risk accounts from falling into arrears
- Visiting tenants to collect outstanding rent arrears
- Analysing tenants income and expenditure and providing advice on negotiating with creditors in order to reduce debts
- Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
- Supporting residents in relation to benefit or grant applications and assisting them in setting up bank accounts and direct debits
- Monitoring rent accounts and setting up repayment plans
The successful candidate will have:
- A clear understanding of welfare reform and relate benefits
- A clear understanding of service charge calculations and statements
- Be able to use tenancy sustainment as an effective tool for debt reduction
- A clear understanding of court pre-action protocol
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78921215