Interim Treasury Accountant
A large Business services organisation are seeking an interim Treasury Accountant for 6 month period to be based out of their Greater Manchester office.
The purpose of this role is to interpret and implement the policies and procedures of the Treasury department. The Treasury Accountant will provide advice and service to other departments as well as performing key reconciliations and controls.
- Account Ownership Reconciliation Process, account ownership and sign off of the general ledger at trial balance level
- Review and challenge of reconciliations and controls over accounting balances
- Accounting processes that are required to ensure correct representation of assets, liabilities, and profit and Supporting Front Office on booking of transactions
- Suspense accounting monitoring and clearance
- Reconcile inter-company balances
- Produce management information
- Preparing and posting revaluation journals for Treasury assets
- Assist with statutory reporting mapping and queries
- Compiling Treasury Oversight Committee papers including stress testing analysis, foreign exchange exposure positions and investment proposals
- ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
- 1 - 3 years' post qualified
- Knowledge of and an interest in learning more about financial instruments including interest rate derivatives and money market instruments such as funding, bond, and cash instruments.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- A strong understanding of accounting, and accounting processes
- Previous experience in a Treasury Finance / Product Control function, or audit experience of a Treasury function
Apply below or to find out more about the Greater Manchester based Treasury Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936039