Credit Control / Invoicing Administrator
Credit Control - Procurement - Accounts Administrator - Rushden
Your new company
My client are a large employer in the Rushden / Wellingborough area that are recruiting for a Credit Control / Invoicing Administrator to joining them as soon as possible on a long term interim basis.
Tasks may include
- Managing enquiries, payroll, purchasing, monitoring and reporting of work, invoicing and payments
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements ·
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided
- Responding to all clients and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Closing all enquiries within the service level agreement set to the business
- Organise events, travel, accommodation etc.
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good standard of education
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78920913