A well-established company based in Nottingham are currently seeking a solid Credit Controller.
You will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager and your main duties as a Credit Controller will include:
* Credit Control
* Manager day to day process, and focusing of collecting outstanding monies
* Supervising of a team
* Chasing over due Key accounts and multi-ledgers
* Chasing all outstanding monies
* Resolution of accounts queries
* Raising of Sales Ledger invoices
* Processing of credit notes and refunds
* Calculating bad debt provision and recommending write offs where appropriate
* Setting of credit limits
* Reporting for month end
* Responsibility for effective reporting on overdue balances, showing action plans and achieving minimal overdues
* Statement reconciliation
* Downloading of bank statements
* Allocation of cash to customer accounts
All applicants must have proven experience in Credit Control as this client is looking for someone to be able to hit the ground running.
In return the company are offering a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, pension scheme and various other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79037960