Accounts Payable - Associate
Any applicant must be able to speak one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
The role is willing to pay around the £21,000 - £24,000 mark depending on the candidate.
The main job responsibilities for the role include:
- Ensure incoming invoices (by post and e-mail) are validated for processing
- Input vendor invoices /credit notes and corrections to the correct vendor ledger in SAP system (Including Inter company)
- Ensure Price and Quantities are checked, both manually and via SAP, and ensure the relevant authorisation is attained before processing/releasing the invoice for payment
- Ensure all blocked items are released prior to scheduled payment runs in accordance with the SAP payment terms
- Deal with Vendor and Site queries through shared mailbox and within agreed SLA's
- Ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Follow SSC PTP processes efficiently and effectively in line with Group Policies
- Strive to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Manager and Head of Transactions
If you are interested call 0161 828 6100 and ask for Adam. Or alternatively send me an email at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79042037