Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Due to opening a new site, we are recruiting for a number of Maintenance Engineers. We are looking for either Electrical or Mechanical Engineers to join this highly skilled team and add value with their experience and skillset, to drive the engineering department.
This would be the perfect opportunity for any Maintenance Engineer who is looking to develop and progress within a business. Our client is part of a multi-national business based across the UK who supply to high street retailers.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- The Engineer will need to have either an electrical or mechanical qualification
- You will need to have an understanding in both electrical and mechanical
- The client is open to backgrounds from: Manufacturing, Production, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages
- Experience on PLC's would be an advantage
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will carry out mainly planned maintenance on various machinery
- The Engineer will also get involved with planned maintenance and small projects
- Willing to work a days and nights shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78921946