Senior Financial Analyst
My client is a billion pound turnover global business with operations on every continent. The EMEA headquarters is based in North Surrey within a state of the art office.
An opportunity has arisen within the Finance Team for a Senior Financial Analyst, reporting to the Brand Finance Manager. The role supports the operations and commercial teams in the provision of analysis and commercial business partnering.
My client is a billion pound turnover global business with operations on every continent. The EMEA headquarters is based in North Surrey within a state of the art office. The organisation offers excellent personal development opportunities.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Provide leadership and expertise to stakeholders with timely, value added sales and margins territory analysis for strategic decision making, operational review and Corporate planning cycles.
- Facilitate all European reporting requirements for month end results and planning cycles.
- Oversee contract / discount accruals programmes and establish good relationships with Territory Managers & Area Business Directors. Provide monthly discount accruals analysis to Divisional Finance.
- Ensure that the sales and margins remain accurate and adjustments are made. Participate in Operating Reviews where required and provide high service levels to all reporting lines, during the Annual Operating Plan & Quarterly forecast processes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong financial / management accounting and analytical skills; being a qualified Accountant.
- Excellent communication skills in order to build relationships with senior management and key personnel across European business units, and Corporate H/Q.
- Strong financial modelling skills and discipline within Excel.
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare and gym
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029092