Newly Qualified Accountant
We are currently recruiting for our client, an actuarial and pensions consultancy based in Central London who are seeking a Newly Qualified Accountant to support the Partner and Consultant in the team. There is a preference for ACA qualification and ideally a minimum of 3 years experience from a practice background in Corporate Finance, Insolvency or Restructuring work.
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Reporting to the Head of Covenant Services and Covenant Services Consultant your role will play a key role in the provision of advice to clients. This will include:
- Analysis and understanding of corporate financial data as well as industry and market research; and
- The provision of written commentary on our findings to support the preparation of client outputs.
- Monitoring of media and financial releases relating to our clients.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of legislation and professional guidance.
- Assisting in the preparation of covenant assessments to support actuarial valuations.
- Assisting in the tendering process for new covenant advisory appointments, both to existing clients, and to clients where there is no existing advisory relationship with the firm.
- Liaising with the firm's practitioners providing other services to those clients as appropriate.
- Attending meetings with clients where appropriate.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (100% first time passes preferred).
- Ability to analyse statutory and management accounts, forecasts, and other financial information.
- Collaborative in approach, working well within a team structure.
- Clear, accurate and concise communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proactive in seeking guidance when planning or prioritising complex or conflicting tasks.
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of report writing and extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a financial advisory environment (e.g. restructuring, corporate finance, business valuations. etc.).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78917292