Sales Ledger/E-Billings Manager £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
SALES LEDGER/E-BILLINGS MANAGER
Robert Half are currently recruiting a Sales Ledger/E-Billings Manager for a large law firm in central Bristol offering up to £35,000. The international business, which have seen vast growth and development are now seeking an experienced individual to manage a team of 10 and continue to improve how the transactional finance is processed.
Due to the company's implementation of an electronic payment/billings system - you will act as an escalation point for all e-billing issues and managing the team that are responsible for submitting invoices, establishing procedures and setting up e-billing arrangements. Reporting into the Finance Systems and Reporting Manager, key duties will include:
- Manage the people, processes and client interaction required to ensure we are compliant with the client billing requirements.
- Ensure all documentation and processes are documented and managed to provide the most efficient service to the business
- Ensure all processes and information is available to assist the fee earners and partners in ensuring their bills are compliant and can be submitted to the relevant client portals.
- Producing periodic reports on status.
- Provide tracking information and liaise with Partners and Fee Earners on progress of their invoices
- Onboarding new e-billed clients.
- Legal and/or billing background with proven experience in client facing responsibilities
- Proven research, reporting and analytical skills
- Previous team management experience
- Experience of creating training materials
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership subsidiary
- Health insurance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78913313