Senior Audio Visual Technician
- Oversee events to which you are assigned, from kit preparation to the completion of the event.
- Attend pre production meetings with client, venue and suppliers. Take briefs and relay info to account managers.
- Ensure that all equipment for an event has been properly prepared and checked to be in full working order and that it complies to the full Health and Safety regulations.
- Manage each project on site to achieve our client "Standard of Production"' and deliver on time.
- In addition to your discipline (sound , LX, video etc.) you will be onsite technical production contact for the Venue, Client, freelancers, local crew , suppliers ( technical or themimg) and truck and van drivers.
- Ensure all equipment and crew leave and arrive on time for events.
- Take responsibility for the technical integrity of the event.
- Communicate any on site Audio Visual equipment requests promptly to the Account Manager so that they can liaise with the client regarding any changes to their order/invoice.
- Achieve the clients expectation of our client contribution to their event through professional standards and excellent service delivered with a can do attitude.
- Always be well groomed and smart on site.
- Take full responsibility for the behaviour of freelancers, suppliers and local crew working with you.
- Ensure that all our client and crossed hired equipment are returned to our client HQ.
- Report any defective equipment on return from site to the Warehouse Team to ensure that it can be repaired promptly.
- Be a full team player either on site or within our client offices.
- Maximise your skill base by taking every opportunity to learn from others onsite and pass on new skills to colleagues.
- When covering for the Duty Technician at either the Landmark London or the Lancaster London, assume their role of daily duties including install, de-rig, health & safety and support of all client needs.
- You are responsible for ensuring that no our client production or cross hired equipment is left behind at the end of an event
- Report immediately to a Director any real or potential problems that cannot be resolved in the normal daily process.
- Take photographs of our client Productions events and upload them to the company drive to enable the sales team to use as visual examples.
- Pass on any information from clients that could be useful the sales team and Account Managers.
- Encourage the acquisition of new freelance personnel and suppliers through industry network.
- Liaise with HQ regarding any specific training that may help improve service or performance in your role.
- Take a proactive approach to resolving any customer issues or complaints.
- Take responsibility for the welfare of all colleagues onsite, ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are fully observed.
- Undertake any activities required by the Directors in line with responsibilities to ensure the operational effectiveness of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79040378