Location - Coventry
Salary - £43,600 plus including shift premium + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available. OTE mid 50K OTE
Double Day shift Salary - £33,500.
Training available – On Various CNC equipment, PLCs and Robotics.
Shifts Available - Panama Shift Days and Nights / 3 on 3 off, 2 on 2 off Days and Nights role
Double Days - Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm & 2:00pm - 10:00pm
2 Guaranteed Weekends of every month Lots of Overtime available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are a large UK business based in Coventry. They are looking to add 3 maintenance engineers to their team urgently. The well-known and large global manufacturing group have recently acquired a huge 1st tier and 2nd tier manufacturing company in Coventry, and now begins the reinvestment and growth phase.
Almost all its products go directly to leading vehicle manufacturers in the UK and EU. It has a strong order book and a market-leading position within its industry. Boasting a 19,500-square metre factory at its Coventry employing 250.
Our clients current turnover is 35million a year however they looking to increase this to 60million by 2019.
Working on various CNC equipment up to 210 different assets are onsite. Fanuc robotics and Fanuc control systems. This large tier one manufacture and processes aluminium, steel and iron for various OEMs.
The role will be challenging but technical rewarding Maintenance Engineer role.
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various machinery.
- Fault finding to Input and output level on Siemens PLCs.
- Work as part of 12-man maintenance team
Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output
Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £43,600 Basic OTE 45K – 50K
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78914434