Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of a well known manufacturing client for a Multiskilled Engineer at their production facility in Leeds.
Working within a fast paced Engineering team, the Multiskilled Engineer will be;
- Conducting planned maintenance activities across the site
- Working on a variety of mechanical and electrical machinery and systems
- Completing breakdown repairs to minimise disruption to production
- Participating in improvement activities in terms of plant and process as part of the drive for Continuous Improvement
You will be an experienced Multiskilled Engineer from a maintenance environment.
Trained in a relevant Engineering bias you will be able to demonstrate;
- A background in maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- Qualifications in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with the ability to work on both
- A good understanding of lean methodologies such as TPM
- A working knowledge of current manufacturing and maintenance legislation
- A fast paced and growing business
- A strong drive towards innovation
- A salary of between £34,000 & £36,000
- Excellent benefits package
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the 'apply now' button to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, 17th edition, ppm, technician, repair, ppm , tpm, engineering, machining, assembly, manufacturing, multiskilled, breakdown
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79045087