New Management Accountant Role for Large Manufacturer in Rochdale
Your new company
The company are part of a larger group and lie within the manufacturing sector. They have a brilliant reputation in their market. It is no coincidence that they are market leaders. They now require a management accountant to join the team.
Your new role
The role will work closely with the financial controller. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the monthly financial statements including trial balance, income statement and balance sheet.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting including variance reporting, sales & margin analysis and inventory analysis.
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual standard costs.
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts and budgets as required.
- Liaising with internal and external audit as appropriate.
- Provide relevant, meaningful financial information to other departmental managers to assist business decision making.
- Monthly preparation of the UK VAT return with quarterly submission.
- Ad-hoc Duties
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA). Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 p.a. and the opportunity to work for an extremely reputable company in a role where you can develop on a daily basis. You will constantly receive guidance from the Financial Controller. Lastly, there are genuine progression opportunities in a company such as this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78917077