Design & Engineering Co-ordinator
Job Title - Design & Engineering Co-ordinator
Package - Up to £40,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Chesterfield
Reference Number - KHR1/857751
We are currently searching for an experienced Design & Engineering Co-ordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Chesterfield area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Be persistent in problem solving, seeking solutions through the expertise of both self and others, researching the facts with care and resolving problems in a timely and thorough manner.
- Generate and provide specialist and/or administrative services which benefit the organisation and whether they are 'thing' or 'people' related lead to a high level of both internal or external customer satisfaction.
- Remain self-controlled when things go wrong and people get agitated or aggressive, be prepared to listen to what others say and feel, deal with conflict in an accommodating manner and use practicality as a method for reaching a solution.
- Establish, build and stabilise relationships by listening to what others have to say thus digesting and absorbing the facts in order to respond and take action.
- Remain forceful when others become pessimistic and defeatist and provide satisfactory and acceptable outcomes in situations which involve the new and unexpected.
- Set tough objectives, monitor progress and if necessary take corrective action and generally control the performance of both self and if appropriate others.
- Be confident when dealing with negative people and encourage them to come up with imaginative solutions to difficult problems.
- Meet people with ease and motivate them to seek opportunities and achieve high standards.
- Be firm and persistent when expressing views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome problems once the situation has been properly debated.
- Co-ordinate drainage designs and foundation solutions with Engineers to estimate outfall positions, flow rates and storage requirements for feasibility schemes.
- Co-ordinate the discharge of NHBC / LABC engineering conditions and upload information onto the NHBC portal as necessary.
- Co-ordinate the issue of drawings in line with company protocol and quality standards.
- Any other duties as may be assigned commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility of the post.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have experience with multi-story units
- Have an Architectural
- Have knowledge of Engineering, Drainage & Structural Design within housing and coordination of both technical and drawn information.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of CAD.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78917796