Sellick Partnership have an exciting temporary Credit Controller opportunity to join a Not-for-profit organisation based in Greater Manchester. This role is paying £18,000.00 - £23,000.00.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Chasing aged debts according to company policy
- Chasing up aged debts via phone, letters, e-mail
- Maintaining bad debts records and co-ordinate write offs
- Dealing with internal/external customer queries
The successful Credit Controller must:
- Have previous Credit Control experience
- Have experience working with high volumes
- Be able to prioritise own workload and work off own initiative
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Be immediately available or at short notice
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79037022