Senior SEO Manager
Become a Senior SEO Manager for one of the world’s largest and respected marketing agencies in the North!
Joining this expert team will give the successful candidate access to working with world famous brands across a vast range of sectors including fashion, retail, motoring and travel! This hardworking but fun and extremely rewarding environment is a fantastic opportunity with benefits including a free gym membership, flexible hours and even your birthday off! The Senior SEO Manager will claim responsibility for their own client portfolio, producing client campaigns and strategies based on business needs to grow traffic to their sites. They will be required to work alongside the Senior SEO Manager and Client Service team.
Responsibilities of Senior SEO Manager:
- Analyse client websites and identify SEO opportunities for their strategies and business objectives to flourish
- Conduct keyword research and produce ideas for new initiatives based on the analysis of data
- Using strong communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Co-ordinating resources that are key to the development and online optimisation, implementation and strategy
- Keep up to date with new initiatives in the market and present to clients when appropriate
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within an SEO role and an in-depth understanding of increasing rankings on Google and other activities that impact SEO
- Good knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Google Places and Product Search
- Deep understanding of HTML and programming knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and liaising with clients
- Good numerical and analytical skills
Our client is interviewing candidates they are interested in as they apply so don’t hesitate to snatch up this position! Apply online today!