Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk position working for a large, national pharmaceutical and environmental services company based in Manchester. The role is looking to pay up to £20,000 for the right person.
The role is stand alone, end to end purchase ledger position, reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised and processed and filed correctly,
- Full ownership of the purchase ledger accounts with an eye for detail and accuracy together with a drive to keep the accounts fully reconciled and transparent,
- Supplier account reconciliations,
- Ability to manage and maintain positive relationships both internally and with external suppliers,
- Make procurement card payments,
- Set up and prepare the BACS payments,
- Set up DDs and manage DD accounts.
- Software - exchequer and synergist - experience preferable but not essential
The hours for the role are Monday to Friday - 8:30-17:00. The role also offers 28 days holiday including bank holidays as well as other benefits such as: a cash benefits scheme for dental/eye care etc.
If you are interested in the role then please call Adam at Robert Half on: 0161 828 6100 or alternatively email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78912723