This Bolton based office of a worldwide company is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. They offer a salary of up to £22,000 with a superb benefits package including 25 days holiday, free parking, pension and life assurance.
About the company:
This world wide company has been in business for over 100 years and employs over 20,000 staff in nearly 40 countries. They work in the manufacturing and distribution sectors and are one of the largest most successful companies in their industry.
About the role:
Working as part of the finance team you will be working to ensure the company's trade debtors are collected in a timely manner, exceptions and managed/reported and efficiently brought to a conclusion. Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts and to agree credit terms
- Working to an agreed timetable to put customers on stop and issue reminder letters
- Applying for credit limits with the credit insurer for all applicable accounts
- Checking credit ratings and updating credit references
- Preparing credit application forms when accounts go over agreed/insured credit limits
- Posting daily cheques or credit transfers received to the sales ledger
- Processing of outgoing invoices
- Setting up new customer accounts in SAP accounting system for all branches and carrying out relevant checks
- Assisting the sales team with information on credit worthiness of potential new customers
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar credit control role. Experience of working with credit insurance is essential. You will be confident with excellent communication skills. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel and SAP.
About the benefits:
- Competitive salary of £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension after qualifying period
- Life assurance
- Good prospects
- Excellent working conditions
If this sounds like a Credit Control position you would LOVE, please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79031740