Asset Manager - Prime Central London Assets - Commercial and Retail Property - Central London Office
Salary from £50,000 to £65,000 per annum plus competitive pension, benefits and bonus.
A sovereign wealth fund is seeking an MRICS Asset Manager to join their office in Central London focusing on prime commercial trophy assets including office and retail properties.
This opportunity would suit an individual looking to utilise and develop their asset management and capital projects experience across a prestigious commercial portfolio.
You will be reporting into the Director of Asset Management and will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial assets in the City of London.
- Manage and oversee capital projects.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Develop strategies to enhance the assets within the portfolio and review budgets and financial plans.
- Monitor contract compliance and performance of external agents and advisory consultants.
Asset Management requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Experience in strategic Asset Management.
- Proven experience managing/overseeing CAPEX projects from inception through to completion.
- Excellent communicator and strong report writing skills.
Please click on the link to apply online with your CV in word format only.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018786