Working alongside a well-established NHS organisation in Merseyside, Sellick Partnership are supporting with the appointment of an Interim Financial Accountant for a three to six month role.
As Financial Accountant you will assist with year-end and your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the nominal ledger
- Monthly review of the balance sheet and carrying out balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliations of the control accounts
- Preparing month end journals
- Cash management
- Cashfolw forecasting
The successful applicant:
- Either ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Must have previous NHS experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong IT skills including Excel
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with the possibility of an extension.
Please apply now to find out more.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move, whilst on the move...
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79030409