Senior Payroll Administrator
Permanent, 'Senior Payroll Administrator' position.
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Either 8.00am - 4.30pm or 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday (with 1 hour lunch)
Our client, a successful Chartered Accountants are looking to add to their payroll team and require a 'Senior Payroll Administrator' on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of small to medium size client payrolls from end to end with little or no supervision
- Use STAR Payroll Professional software efficiently, including import/exports
- Process all types of manual payroll calculations
- Dealing with auto enrolment pension schemes
- Send BACS payments
- Assist with small client setups
- Carry out payroll reconciliations
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Payroll experience ideally payroll bureau but that is not essential
- Knowledge of STAR payroll would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills including a good knowledge of excel
- Extensive knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments eg redundancy
- Knowledge of auto enrolment
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79031139