Group Reporting Accountant
The Group Reporting Accountant will work within the finance team to ensure that internal and externally reported financial information is timely, accurate and adheres to accounting standards.
A market leading multinational chemical manufacturing company based in Runcorn.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure compliance across the Group and internal audit requirements
- To lead the development, operation and maintenance of financial systems in the consolidation process
- To support and provide assistance, as required, to the Group Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA, ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Strong organisational/analytical skills.
- External audit and internal controls experience gained in a large corporate environment
Salary upwards of £40k + excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78827878