My client, a design and manufacturer, who specialises in low temperature synthesis of carbon nano tubes and thin films are looking for a Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation of processes to maximise efficiency's of production.
My client is a venture capitalist who design and manufacture game changing technology for various sectors, including aerospace, defence, consumer goods and semi-conductors and specialise in low temperature synthesis of carbon nano tubes and thin films.
The successful candidate for the process engineer role at my clients site in East Sussex will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Perform process simulations.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
To be considered for the process engineer role at my clients site in East Sussex; the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- Proven track record in process engineering. If, for a complex materials manufacturer, this is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent technical capability.
- Knowledge of process related standards.
- Proven and working knowledge in process simulations.
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages.
- A track record of using CAD or AutoCad.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal capabilities.
- A track record in solvents is desirable.
- A track record with DSEAR desirable.
- BSc degree in Engineering or equivalent.
The basic salary for this role is between £38,000 & £45,000 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78829568