Architect Architect - Central London - £50,000 to £60,000 (plus bonus and benefits)
Your new company
This large Central Government associated Finance Organisation supports businesses across the UK (Start-ups, SMEs and Blue-chip) are based in Central London (Blackfriars St Pauls and City Thameslink are the closest stations) so are ideally located to commute to.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who are looking to expand across the UK.
Your new role
The Applicant Architect will be responsible for the architecting and designing of the organisations IT applications, working closely with the Enterprise Architecture and overall IT Strategy.
You will lead the design of new applications and changes to existing applications by liaising with other department heads, third-parties and other business stakeholders to define strategy.
Some of the key applications that you will be responsible for include; Finance, HR & Payroll, CRM (Dynamics 365 and Salesforce, BI, Workflow and Document Management.
You will be primarily based in London however there will be a requirement to travel to their other main UK office in Sheffield once or twice a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that has established itself as one of the key drivers to our economy and will be vital to the country's growth over the next few years as we navigate Brexit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience with designing secure and integrated solutions involving (at least some of) Microsoft, Salesforce, ERP, BI, Web Technologies and Cloud systems.
- Experience working within Application Architecture / Development for Financial Services or the Public Sector.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus of up to 11.2%
- 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Generous Pension Contributions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78804256