Based on the outskirts of the beautiful village of Cromford, Derbyshire, our client is currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to cover long term sick. This will initially start off as a temporary position however, this may lead in to a permanent position. Hours are flexible throughout the month but weighted towards the monthly pay run.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Current/previous recent experience within a Payroll Assistant position
- Solid understanding of payroll & pension legislation
- Experience of using Pegasus Payroll Software (desirable)
- Due to the location of this business own transport is essential
Within this position, you will mainly be:
- Running and processing the payroll end to end on a monthly basis
- Manually processing of data into the payroll system
- Producing payslips for all employees
- Processing pensions using Peoples Pensions & Scottish Widows
Salary & Working Hours
£10.00 - £13.50 per hour
For the first month, you will be working on a full-time basis whilst you learn and get a great understanding of the company’s payroll.
Following the initial period you will work an average of 21.5 hours per week, but you will be required to work more hours closer to payroll date, this is expected to be between 30-35 hours per week during the payrun.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78801394