Are you an experienced credit controller looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work for a market leading organisation in Tamworth? Available for an immediate start? If so, this may the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking an experienced credit controller to join a busy Finance team for a highly reputable company in Tamworth.
- Managing own portfolio of divisional debts
- Recovering debts via telephone, letter and email up to litigation stage
- Liaising with key contacts within the business review their outstanding accounts
- Minimising overdue debt by commencing recovery action at the earliest opportunity
- Undertaking projects and any other tasks, as directed by the line manager
- Dispute resolution
- Maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
- Credit checking potential new customers and monitoring of existing customers credit ratings
- 2+ years experience within a similar role, preferably from working for a large company
- Studying or have attained CICM accreditation
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manipulate data and present it well; experience of pivot tables is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult debtors in a confident and assertive way
- Ability to cope with a high volume workload and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
This is a permanent opportunity. Apply today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014595