Working hours: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm (30 minute lunch) £13.00 per hour
Bampton House Bampton Court Hursley Road Chandler's Ford Eastleigh Hampshire GBR SO53 2TA
To work independently within a small team to collate data & documentation and populate an asset register. There are x3 in the team. Must be good with excel. This person will be creating and updating reports. Reports will be relating to 'secure the past' contracts. 'Secure the past' is relating to Solar Photo Panels. Contracts relate to issues with Solar installation panels. Looking at technical operating manuals, anyone technically minded would fit this role. There is reference to lots of required certifications within these manuals and technical drawings. This person will be collating documents. Training will be given but must be technically minded. Must have an eye for detail due to finding and locating documents for different projects. Overview
Distributed Energy UK & Ireland is undertaking a project to create a solar energy asset register to organise and store key information. The assets are Solar PV and Solar Thermal across commercial sites, various social housing portfolios, and straight sale residential customers. The successful candidate will contribute to the timely, efficient and accurate completion of the asset register to meet a detailed set of acceptance criteria. The work will be carried out as part of a small team, with some collaboration with other internal teams and communication with customers.
- Work independently within a small team to collate data & documentation and populate an asset register.
- Work with Excel and other tools to manage data in a simple, structured, way with attention to detail to ensure accuracy and a clear audit trail.
- Communicate with customers to assist in updating records.
- Investigate, summarise and report information and progress in an easy to understand way.
- Problem solve and escalate any issues as needed.
- Work with internal teams including Design & Engineering and Operations & Maintenance to log and update information.
- Understand and adhere to the company and department HSE and quality standards, policies and ways of working.
- Learn about commercial, technical and regulatory aspects of the solar and distributed energy industries. The Person Required
- Strong administration abilities.
- Great attention to detail; methodical and thorough.
- Highly organised and analytical in their approach to work.
- Excel and data management skills.
- Can balance changing priorities and has a flexible approach to workloads.
- Ability to summarise and explain information directly.
- Structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to clearly communicate with staff and customers, written and verbal.
- Motivated and focussed.
- Initiative to independently manage assigned workloads. Desirable
- Experience in solar PV projects or the energy industry an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint or database systems beneficial * Intermediate / strong Microsoft Excel skills desirable
Please note that this is a temporary role expected to last 12 weeks
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000306